Sunday, April 4, 2010

EVIL GIANT BUNNEH!!

(\/)
(o.o)
(')(')b

there's a bunneh!

I had a lot of fun today! :D I got a new Wii remote and some candy. Now I can face off Catherine and Patricia (see pics below) in Nitro Racers and have the advantage of a sugar rush!
I had a epiphany today. A giant bunny jumping from house to house while your sleeping isn't a very soothing thought. What if he decides to gnaw my head off or something?! So, the question of the day is: How would you honestly react if you saw a white bunny the size of a person jumping through your yard in the middle of the night? Put your answers in the comments.

Personally, I would probably scream and run... food for thought. Well anywayz, Have a nice Easter! :]
peace, love, and crazy-making
~lulu123m

No comments:

Post a Comment