Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Athena's Warriors!



So yesterday (uhh the Monday after Easter) I joined an all-girls robotics team! My friend Anna convinced me into it...

So for those of you who don't know about robotics teams, you make robots to play a specified game. In the beginning of January they announce the game and then you get a few months to build your robot. The competition just finished and they won a rookie award. [HOORAY!] I've only been to one meeting so far, but I know I'll love it! I'm going to mostly be doing spirit stuff (like banners, clothes, pins, advertisements, etc) of course. I have so much spirit, it's coming out my... well you get the picture.

If your a nerd and you know it clap your hands -clap clap- xD

If your interested, here's our website (we are going to make a new one soon because free-webs gets no hits, EVER): http://athenaswarriors.webs.com/

~we kick bot~ lmao
peace, love, and crazy-making,
~lulu123m

No comments:

Post a Comment